SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Duluth Trading Company
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duluth Trading Company Login/Join 
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Interesting that some folks here have had problem with the fit of their Carhartt stuff. I have found that the fit is pretty consistent through the years. I cannot imagine it would matter at which store you bought them from.

I've found that I seem to get smaller as I age (not kidding), Some of my Carhartt T's are XL, which I bought allowing for shrinkage which I shouldn't have as they don't shrink much at all. I now find that a Medium fits perfectly. I would like to replace those XL sizes but I can't seem to wear them out so I guess I will give them to my BIL. Smile

We have both a Tractor Supply and an Orschelin's nearby but I usually get them at Orschelin's as they are always running a 20-25% sale for Carhartt.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
I'm an old guy with poor circulation but I have a farm to keep up so I am outside a lot. I've been wearing Carhart for years now and I have seen no drop in the quality of their clothing. I'm actually wearing more of their casual clothes ( T shirts, jeans and shirts) than I used to and have been pretty happy. Great quality and pretty reasonably priced. Last month I bought a couple of their T's with a pocket and they are very well made and I thought the $14.99 price was not too bad.

No, I don't work for them nor do I get any kind of a "cut". Smile

Never bought from Diluth, but buy a lot of Carrhart clothes.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post