SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Local Deputy Murdered
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Local Deputy Murdered Login/Join 
posted
Some scum bucket piece of shit shot a local deputy to death yesterday. I hope he forcefully resists arrest when they catch him.

Posts: 17146 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Might be insightful to post details for remembrance along with perhaps a link? Frown

Posts: 22916 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best guess??

https://www.wdrb.com/news/crim...tucky-sheriffs-deput

Click the banner once to get to the site. Kept getting 404 errors

Posts: 17242 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Pyker. I was too pissed off to think straight.

Posts: 17146 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A 45-year-old Georgetown, Kentucky, man has been arrested for shooting and killing a Kentucky sheriff's deputy on Interstate 75 in Scott County.

According to Fayette County spokesman Maj. Matt Lemonds, Steve Sheangshang was been charged with the murder of 35-year-old Scott County Sheriff's Deputy Caleb Conley.

Lexington Police said Sheangshang had already been featured as Bluegrass Crime Stoppers' Most Wanted Person of the Week on May 18 for unlawfully entering and burglarizing a garage. He was wanted on two warrants for second degree burglary.

Just before 5 p.m. on Monday, near Georgetown, Kentucky, Deputy Conley initiated a traffic stop on Sheangshang, according to the Scott County Sheriff's Office. At some point during the traffic stop, Sheangshang allegedly shot Conley and drove off.

Police said Conley was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

According to Lexington police, about an hour later, just before 6 p.m., Sheangshang shot a man in the abdomen at the Rose & Jim's Bar & Grill on Georgetown Road in Lexington. He then allegedly stole that victim's vehicle.

The victim was rushed to surgery at UK Hospital. His current condition is not known.

Police were able to use license plate readers and traffic cameras to track the stolen vehicle to Whitney Avenue in Lexington, and Sheangshang was arrested at a nearby home.

With regard to the shooting of Deputy Conley, Sheangshang is charged with murder of a police officer, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon, burglary, theft of an automobile, wanton endangerment and fleeing/evading police in Scott County.

With regard to the subsequent shooting at the the Rose & Jim's Bar & Grill, he's charged with first-degree assault, first-degree robbery, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon and tampering with physical evidence, in Fayette County.

He's also charged with two warrants for second-degree burglary that were already outstanding before the shootings occurred.

WDRB's partner station, LEX 18 News, reported that Conley had been with the sheriff's office for four years after serving eight years with the U.S. Army. He leaves behind a wife, small children and his parents.

Scott County Sheriff Tony Hampton called Conley "an excellent asset to our staff" who had won multiple awards.

"Deputy Conley was very active in his role as a deputy sheriff, he took his job very serious, he was just a go-getter and he loved his job and it's a shame that it got cut short because he loved this job so much, and he was so good at it," Hampton said.

The sheriff asked the public to keep Conley's family, including his law enforcement family, in their thoughts and prayers.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/crim...4d-dbea2f558eda.html

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30693 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
What an asshole.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I hope Black92 is the one that got the bastard. Put one of those big shoes right on his neck. The Deputy is way too young to go. God be with him and his family.

Posts: 17903 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I can't even stand the photo of that trash.

Posts: 17903 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Shoot a cop and get convicted? Do not pass Go. Do not pass prison. Straight to execution.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12726 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Shoot a cop and get convicted? Do not pass Go. Do not pass prison. Straight to execution.

I'll bet that pile of Dung spends the next 10 years living on the tax payers Dime. We really need to bring back the Gallows. Spend 3 or 4 days watching them being erected and then it's just a short walk to the Big Drop.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5650 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Executing that fucker cannot achieve justice because he is a POS. Terminate regardless, Better that he was never born...

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5965 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rest in Peace, Officer.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8351 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Conley was the academy roommate of one of the new guys on my team. They graduated the academy 3-4 years ago. He’s taking it pretty hard.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Seems like someone who should of remained behind bars.

Posts: 6170 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
Seems like someone who should of remained behind bars.

Some west coast celebrity probably posted his bail.

Posts: 660 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
That sunuvabitch is just a piece of white trash. I can't voice what I'd like to see done to that trash, but I think everyone feels the same as I...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Our AZ DPS retiree association advised Deputy Conley is the son of a retired AZ DPS Officer.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
The Tunnels to Towers organization paid off his mortgage in full. The community is rallying around the family.

Posts: 393 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Please allow me to suggest they tie a hangman's noose around his "man parts" if he has any and hang him that way until he falls off. That would be after they turn black and rot. Then under him maybe a bed of nails or thorns. Only to make him dread falling. Then let him thrash around for a while until he dies of gang green in such misery and pain we can't image it.

This is Kentucky and we don't do that kind of thing. I'm not suggesting he die a quick death, only that it be prolonged and he suffers for an extended time period.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post