SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Had It With Hulu...Suggestions For Replacing ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Had It With Hulu...Suggestions For Replacing ? Login/Join 
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted
Between jacking up their prices (we are at $97), not playing well with my Roku devices and failing to record programs it is time to look elsewhere.

Had DirecTV in the past but like everything else the prices had got out of hand.

We really don't watch that much TV. Wife likes to be able to see local news and some network sitcoms. We both watch a small bit of ESPN (Women's Basketball and F1 Races). Don't really watch any movies at all. We do have Amazon Prime as another option.

Any Suggestions ? Thanks.

Posts: 1341 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i went with you tube tv. its only 59.00 a month and gets all the local channels.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 240 | Location: Kiawah Island, SC | Registered: July 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
We switched to Peacock. We’re on the free tier right now but there are a few things on the paid tier that we would like to see. Right now we’re going through Little House on the Prairie and Law & Order.

Posts: 45334 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
We went with YouTube TV as well, after 20 years with DTV. Pretty happy with it, not as good as DirecTV, but about 3/5 the price.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Please consider a search of this forum. Look for words like cord cutting or cutting the cord. We have had a number of threads, many quite long. Valuable info.

We don’t use a TV service. We only watch over the air (OTA) and streaming services that provide free entertainment, aside from one YouTube Premium subscription of $15.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imfrogman:
i went with you tube tv. its only 59.00 a month and gets all the local channels.

^^^This^^^ We went to YouTubeTV an d it fits our bill. Were at 69.00 a month for the basic

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1369 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post