SIGforum
Tired of seeing Animated GIFs in threads

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/6650063564

January 12, 2020, 08:37 PM
Orguss
Tired of seeing Animated GIFs in threads

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
January 12, 2020, 09:37 PM
ChuckFinley

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis
January 12, 2020, 09:38 PM
RHINOWSO
I'm on GIF suspension, so here is a photo for you.

January 12, 2020, 09:59 PM
P220 Smudge

January 12, 2020, 10:48 PM
Orguss

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
January 12, 2020, 10:50 PM
Orguss

January 12, 2020, 10:58 PM
sigmonkey

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
January 12, 2020, 11:20 PM
P220 Smudge

January 12, 2020, 11:23 PM
P220 Smudge

January 13, 2020, 12:22 AM
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I'm on GIF suspension, so here is a photo for you.

Q

January 13, 2020, 08:36 AM
BigSwede
Grabbing Monday by the..

January 13, 2020, 08:46 AM
kz1000
Para scolded me for the Nathan Fillion gif yesterday. Luckily I've got a million of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
January 13, 2020, 09:21 AM
Johnny 3eagles

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
January 13, 2020, 09:49 AM
Patrick-SP2022

January 13, 2020, 10:02 AM
Jim Shugart

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
January 13, 2020, 11:30 AM
Johnny 3eagles

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
January 13, 2020, 12:39 PM
erj_pilot

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24
January 13, 2020, 08:34 PM
P220 Smudge

January 13, 2020, 08:56 PM
BamaJeepster

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
January 13, 2020, 10:22 PM
Orguss