SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The Karenization Of SIGforum
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Karenization Of SIGforum Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted
Three posts in Lounge are now titled with hand-wringing panic. Admonishing. Directing. Pleading.

Be afraid, gentlemen. Be very afraid.

NO SPOILERS • NO DISCUSSIONS • FUN ONLY • NO QUOTING • SPECIFIC CONTENT ONLY • NO COMMENTS

Question:
Have I lost my mind or is the issue creeping into acceptance?

Choices:
I like polls.
Maybe, but what, again, is the question?
Can I buy a vowel?
My cat thinks it is breakfast time.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portland. Well that fits.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What in the fuck is this supposed to be? Nearly 9000 posts, nearly 18 years as a member here, and you don't know any better than to post something like this? It might a good idea at this juncture for you explain yourself.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Type faster

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
It's unintelligible
I just can't get it through my skull
It's hard to bargle nawdle zouss
With all these marbles in my mouth

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
This is the best forum on the internet. Those statements are attached to those threads because of previous issues in those threads. It has nothing to do with Karenization and everything to do with keeping the threads from being locked again.

The moderators here are fair and do a better job than I ever could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
My cat doesn't like people food. Or maybe it's just pork? She wasn't a fan of ham, or bacon, chicken is cool, beef is meh. Maybe I got a Jewish cat? She likes pepperoni though, and I'm pretty sure it's not kosher.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to go looking for whichever threads are being referenced. I'd like an explanation of why I see this thread in this forum and what is its meaning.

Small words, short sentences, please.

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Well, two of them are no doubt the picture/meme threads.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Woodman, I want an answer from you, I want an explanation just what this is supposed to be. You are not going to put this horse shit up in this forum and then not answer for it.

I don't know what you thought you were going to accomplish with this post, and you need to explain yourself.

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the hell are you talking about?

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
It's been awhile since I read it, but doesn't the waiver caution against drunk-posting?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Mambo dogface to the banana patch

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
It's been awhile since I read it, but doesn't the waiver caution against drunk-posting?

Day Drinking would fit if he's actually in the Mod-Atlantic region. Lots o' snow today.

Unfortunately, so would "Diabetic emergency" so I really hope it's Door #1.

Posts: 2464 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Very bizarre!

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most definitely a very confusing starting post.

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12437 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Give him time... He's still sleeping it off.

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post