SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Facing selling a cherry Camaro
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Facing selling a cherry Camaro Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Black thanks. I got the .com but did not see the at

Posts: 1744 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I have sent emails directly to the two of you who asked, with some handy pics.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Soo, as this is pretty much a WTS ad running outside of the Classifieds at this point, I'd strongly suggest you consider listing it there...Just Sayin' Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8880 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I understand. I didn't solicit the questions and am fine with the thread being locked.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Soo, as this is pretty much a WTS ad running outside of the Classifieds at this point, I'd strongly suggest you consider listing it there...Just Sayin' Wink

Yep

I have seen the Boss here allow car WTS ads if you ask him direct I think.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Considering this thread is from nearly a year ago (August 2022), I doubt the OP is still trying to sell it...

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
You can’t see it now because I suspect the poster was dealt with, but this thread was necromanced by a 1 post poster, not a regular member.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post