SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Amazon's Aurora CO center
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon's Aurora CO center Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
I have yet to received anything that doesn't get delayed there. When the fulfillment and dispatch center first opened it employed 1,000 people. No clue how big it is now. But more to the point I'm beginning to be convinced that the proximity to the libtard marijauna smoking millennial Denver population is the reason that nothing seems to get done there in a timely and efficient manner. PRIME memberships get served by these lackluster lazy jackwads.

Any time I see my package tracking going through there I can expect a message from Amazon saying:

"Your package is still on the way, but it's running late. Now expected xxxx - yyyy — most packages arrive in a day.

We’re sorry it won’t arrive today, and we'll let you know when your package is out for delivery.

You can always track your package for the latest updates."

Yeah, when PIGS FLY! #@$%^&*(!!!!!!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
They're on a roll. Did it to me again.

They've got to be stoned down there. Smoking weed and being "mellowed out" with no need for speed at all. Frown Their game is to scan items for dispatch and then not load up the truck for a day or two. CS confirmed the item hadn't actually left the facility.

Last time they gave me some "promotional" credit to use on a future order as consideration for the inconvenience of the delivery delay. This time again another credit but twice the amount as before plus a promise for their "concerned team" to investigate the inefficiencies at this facility.

"Concerned Team"? WTF?
Do they also address Bezos keeping it in his pants? Gesh....

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

Contact Amazon customer service whenever things supposed to arrive in two (2) days don't arrive in two days. Be polite and ask when you can expect the item. Often, they will offer some sort of credit. I have received $5, $10, and an extra month of Prime membership in the past.

Posts: 3570 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

Contact Amazon customer service whenever things supposed to arrive in two (2) days don't arrive in two days. Be polite and ask when you can expect the item. Often, they will offer some sort of credit. I have received $5, $10, and an extra month of Prime membership in the past.

Oh I have and I continue to be given promotional credits just as you've indicated. Still, despite this, it is extremely frustrating.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

posted Hide Post
That’s annoying, the shipping center here in Phoenix has always been great for me often receiving things next day. Sorry to hear amazon in Aurora is slacking, but as you said... weed does some terrible things to the mind Wink

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I just ordered a mro scope last week and it says I wont get it until 3-1 it says it was shipped fedx 10 days to ship something that should take three. crazy

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post