SIGforum
Wanna know how to get a thread locked? Cause this is how you get a thread locked....freaking ridiculous.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/6310078164

October 09, 2019, 04:36 PM
Ronin1069
Wanna know how to get a thread locked? Cause this is how you get a thread locked....freaking ridiculous.
What the hell is wrong with some of you guys?

Seriously, This is why we cannot have serious discussions...

Ilhan Omar (D-MN): Anti-Semitic Congresswoman who married brother now in hot water for affair with married man

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
October 09, 2019, 04:46 PM
sigfreund
Sometimes I believe there should be some sort of certified maturity test people could take like an IQ test. Then forums could establish a certain level to become active members. I would think that for something like a gun related forum a maturity level of at least 15 years old would be necessary. Two recent threads that I am aware of were locked because some people here obviously don’t meet that standard.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
October 09, 2019, 05:28 PM
jljones
I've often said an internet connection should require a tax stamp........

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

October 10, 2019, 03:57 PM
az4783054
it's not unusual for one person's actions to effect so many others...
October 10, 2019, 04:37 PM
braillediver
Clue- Read the Locked Threads to see why and avoid such behavior.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.
October 11, 2019, 07:40 AM
senza nome
mea culpa
October 11, 2019, 08:22 AM
oddball
Yep, I recently started a thread on an Islamic attack and someone just had to post that certain three word phrase.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
October 11, 2019, 08:30 AM
RHINOWSO
Personally it was pretty funny after the 'shocker' thread. Of course I can only see the modified thread, so maybe there is a real reason to be TRIGGERED.

Then again it isn't a life altering event when a thread gets locked, so....
October 23, 2019, 10:12 PM
jljones
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Yep, I recently started a thread on an Islamic attack and someone just had to post that certain three word phrase.

Large pepperoni pizza?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"