SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Seller’s descriptions/pictures not matching what you receive!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seller’s descriptions/pictures not matching what you receive! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Recently ordered a CD this is the CD and album Art that was in the ad and description.

This is what arrived

Frustrating!!! At least advertise the correct release. Now I have to waste my time packing this up and going to the post office to return it. And wait hoping the next one I order is not improperly advertised as well.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25452 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Some of the online auction sites have recently added 'features' to constantly hold the hands of the seller as they create a listing.

Now they have templates that use a stock photo as the primary picture of the listing.

What could possibly go wrong?

Posts: 9173 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
That’s your choice for long van rides? Or just the daily commute?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17308 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Songs for the boys to fall asleep to.
Loved falling asleep to this CD when I was a youngin.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25452 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post