SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Got A Letter From the USPS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got A Letter From the USPS Login/Join 
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted
Asking me to take a survey about my experiences with them.

Took it, gave them pretty much the worst possible marks on everything.

I'm sure they won't even read it, but it felt good to do it.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
All of your mail will now re route to Zimbabwe

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
All of your mail will now re route to Zimbabwe

It already did...

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Next time you leave the house, keep a close eye on the ditch or gutters for the first few blocks. Your mail will probably be deposited there.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Has anyone else noticed that when those idiots screw up more and more and just before they whine about needing more $ for postage that they start with the "look how great we are" commercials?

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post