SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I've lost my bird feeder
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I've lost my bird feeder Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Squirrels are the culprit here. I live in town so even a pellet rifle is too loud, cab caps in my Marlin 39a do the trick with almost no noise, the hammer fall is about all.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
"cab cap?" What is this?

Google was not much help, I don't think you're referring to enclosures for the bed of a pickup truck, nor to a type of hat that is commonly worn in Scotland.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
"cab cap?" What is this?

Google was not much help, I don't think you're referring to enclosures for the bed of a pickup truck, nor to a type of hat that is commonly worn in Scotland.

Suspect he typo'd "CB Cap" which is a .22 rimfire, primer only, no powder and a BB for a projectile.

CB caps

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post