SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Epic Cord Cutting Rant
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Epic Cord Cutting Rant Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Oh there are plenty of baking shows on what we have streaming already too. I tell people for years when growing up we only had five channels and they are like "oh sure" , LOL. Now some people aren't happy with several hundred.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skywag
posted Hide Post
I can't express how much relief it is to get out from under the foot of Direct/Dish. What scum!!

Streaming is SOOO much better!!

Posts: 174 | Location: United States | Registered: January 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
https://www.tomsguide.com/reference/what-is-plex

Our IT guy son moved out, but set us up with a PLEX a account before leaving, no I couldn’t do it myself. He also made our TV smart with a Roku stick, rather than buying a TV already ‘smart’.

Once set up, you can watch about anything, anywhere in the house, well, maybe not live events unless through an antenna.

Backing up some, I/we don’t watch much TV anyway, still have a Prime acct to help with shipping.

Between cable/satellite, then cell plans, one can get to real $$ very soon.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post