SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Mike Lindell
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mike Lindell Login/Join 
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted
FFS! Shut the hell up already!
Your commercials are like hearing fingernails on a chalk board!

Oh, and Liberty...Liberty...Liberty! Liberty! You can fuck off, too.

I have never...and will never...buy ANY of your crap. Ever. Nope. Not happening.

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I only bought 2 pillows from him and that was within the last year.

But I can't give him any grief. It's his money he's using, it gives Fox ad revenue and I'm pulling for the guy because he's put his money and reputation for the sake of the conservative cause which has caused his distribution to dry up. I hope for his sake and his employees' sake, his company survives financially.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
His ads are super annoying but I do believe his heart is in the right place.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
FFS! Shut the hell up already!
Your commercials are like hearing fingernails on a chalk board!

Oh, and Liberty...Liberty...Liberty! Liberty! You can fuck off, too.

I have never...and will never...buy ANY of your crap. Ever. Nope. Not happening.
You DO realize that every major shopping venue, to include Amazon, Target, WalMart, et. al., has tried to cancel Mr. Lindell, his products, and his business. All because he DARED to support Donald J. Trump for and as President of the United States of America. OH THE HORROR!! Fox News and Conservative talk radio are about the ONLY advertising outlets that will allow him to peddle his products.

So how about tossing a little empathy for the battle Mr. Lindell has to fight every fucking day just to exercise his God-given right to freedom and commerce.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I like Mike. And I buy his pillows exclusively.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
His commercials can be a little bit annoying, but I will support him all day long, he’s not a quitter and he’s got faith. All those who are canceling him should take a lesson from him.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I have one of his pillows that was given to me and I like what he does.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
It's been awhile since I have seen his commercials, but I have zero problems with Mike Lindell. None.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Well, at least I'm with you mod29.

I hate that SOB with every fiber of my being and I hope his company goes belly up so we no longer have to endure his damned infomercials.

I really don't care if he's a conservative, a Trump supporter, or supposedly a good Christian. He's annoying as hell and I don't want him in my living room every ten minutes. The only way I'd ever give him a dime of my money is so that I could buy a pair of his slippers and put one of them right up his ass.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I could buy a pair of his slippers

Just don't forget to use your proomoo coode. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I could buy a pair of his slippers

Just don't forget to use your proomoo coode. Razz
It'd be worth paying full price to plant one where it belongs. Big Grin

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Hell the mute on my remote works just fine... just saying. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Question:

If the regular price is $69.95 and the offer right now is $19.95 how can I not assume that the company is regularly over-pricing their products?

Nice little Christian cross prominently displayed in every advertisement, Mike. I know that I can trust you because God loves you.

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1092 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
He was checking in next to me at the IAH Marriott a few years ago. He had on the same blue shirt as in the commercials. I didn't bother him, but I like the one My Pillow I have.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LoboGunLeather:
Nice little Christian cross prominently displayed in every advertisement, Mike.

Hey look! I'm one of you. Can I interest you in some Giza sheets?

posted Hide Post
I would like to have his advertising budget.

Posts: 949 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
For better or for worse, it looks like Fox is staying alive because of advertising from My Pillow and Relief Factor.

Lindell is a one-of-a-kind; I admire his sticking to his principles, and fast-forward past his commercials. Hardly ever watch anything live.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
For those of you that have bought his pillows, are they any good??

Posts: 953 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Like it, don't love it. It's basically mulched foam, so nothing really exotic or technical. But it lasts a lot longer than the traditional pillows and feels better.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the pillows.
The ads are nauseating.
If you buy one use a disposable email, you will be spammed relentlessly.

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams

Posts: 283 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post