SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Where is my Zyn 3mg nicotine??!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is my Zyn 3mg nicotine??!! Login/Join 
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted
Getting danger close to disaster, murder and mayhem.

Over the last few months I've noticed temporary shortages of rolls of my fave flavors, citrus and cinnamon. But week over week the local stores would be restocked, now shelves are bare and store operators are saying they don't when they'll get orders in.

It's not tobacco so stop trying to tax it.

I'm a former Copenhagen user who switched to Zyn nicotine pouches. I've tried others and always go back to Zyn. I'm an addict, and my wife kisses me more without a lip full of chew.

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
can you order online?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19807 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Very limited flavor selections and caps on orders.

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Perhaps look at this as an opportunity (divine intervention?) to reduce your usage by rationing imposed by supply chain issues. It 'could' be the impetus to eliminating (or significantly reducing) nicotine from your life.

As you're posting a bit of a rant here, it's not by your choosing (obviously frustrating though!), you might refer to that old adage...If Life Gives you Lemons, Make Lemonade!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9446 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
In California flavored tobacco products have been banned. The state regards my body as theirs.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9512 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
I’m delivery guy for much of that stuff. If I had to speculate it’s a seasonal thing.
Lots of people traveling that normally smoke, not so much with family in the car on a long trip. Then the outdoors drinking crowds, picnics if you will, I see the same thing with cigars too.

The warehouse plans, the C-Stores plan, manufacturing plans, but the stuff is really snowballing. It lasts a good long time, if you’re not already buy it in logs.

As a for example I routinely pick up snuff for returns. I can’t remember ever picking up Zyn, Rogue, Camel, none of it. It just seems to sell.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5237 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The parent company of Zyn just announced that they will build a new production facility in Colorado.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/mone...2bf77a8a26d1f&ei=151

Posts: 2814 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post