SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Fedex, need I say more
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fedex, need I say more Login/Join 
posted
Have a package of 410 hulls coming and get a delivery notice Monday. Bad news is the order was shipped about 2 weeks earlier than I expected and my Work location was closed up tight. In spite of that it was signed for by ACHOW on the email notification and ACAMPBELL on the tracking. Get in the car to see if it was thrown over the 8 foot fence or anywhere near the front door which is outside the fence. Nothing there.

Call the vendor and asked him to see if a change of delivery address was possible and after waiting a bit he called and said that was possible for an additional fee. So I have that done and get a new tracking number and delivery was projected Wednesday. That didn't happen. Friday the Fedex truck finally shows up and sets of my Ring doorbell so I go out to meet the driver because there are a lot of Porch Pirates roaming in my area, some even follow the delivery trucks. Turned out the truck did not have my package loaded in it. Was fed up with all the rigmarole from FedEx and drove 30 miles to the distribution center and picked up the box. The attendant notified me it took her a while to find it because someone had placed the box on the unknown address shelf where it did NOT belong. Note I got real lucky with that attendant because she was in her 60's and took the time to look in every possible location. If it had been a 20 something I am quite certain they would have looked at the listed location where it belonged and no further. Because 20 somethings are the poorest workers this country has ever produced.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5765 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
How does one initiate a 'Change of Delivery Address' for a package that's already been delivered and signed for by someone?

What you've posted does not make sense.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9411 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing he reported the first delivery as not arriving properly and had a new order shipped.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18088 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post