SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Fireworks.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fireworks. Login/Join 
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Actually less fireworks were set off last night than the night before. Go figure.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8350 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I do not do them. But enjoy hearing them. My dad has neighbors that go nuts. Had him on the phone last night and sounded like they were having a ball Smile
It is only once a year.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19674 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Last night was actually fairly quiet, had a few hours of fireworks going off but nothing like the years past, neighbor and I noted that by 10pmn it was actually quiet.

Posts: 24165 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After watching great big city
Gala event , orchestrated presentations (27 years ago)

The tiny town attempts at fire works are pretty . . . . Lack luster.
But 450 cars showed up to watch'em for 40 minutes.

First display we gone out side to watch since we've been here

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55139 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
From last night’s festivities:

My youngest son took the video. We’re on a large bay where we can see 20-25 miles of shoreline and it was nice to see dozens of independent minded amateurs across the water celebrating a group of independence minded amateurs. After a night of bombs bursting in air, our flag was still there.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trapper189,

Posts: 11544 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
My cul-d-sac was quiet for the first time in the 8 years I lived here. The rest of the neighborhood did its best Fallujah imitation.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23624 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Nice trapper Smile

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19674 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My neighbors were great this year. Nobody firing stuff off in the road, everyone done by midnight, nothing landing in my yard. Smile

Help with my medical fundraiser at https://fundrazr.com/d2PmG0?ref=ab_8BFKzc.

Posts: 2148 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post