SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What does a 13 year old boy say to an 80+ year old woman?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What does a 13 year old boy say to an 80+ year old woman? Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
"Yo fuck you nigga, suck ma dick!"

Not just a white kid mind you, very white. Upper middle class suburbia kid.
(the woman was white as well) Roll Eyes

Witnessed this in the street in front of my house this evening. Kids riding four abreast down the middle of the road. The old lady beeped her horn coming the other way. That was one of them's response. We're doomed.

Actually this has been a frequent problem this year locally, large groups kids riding down major roads and highways in groups holding up traffic.
If this "lawlessness" and lack respect for others as well as common sense doesn't get put in check, these kids certainly won't be improving with age.
There's a smaller group around here who does it as the norm. Blocks the roads and curses at people who try to get by. MAYBE if one of these little shits gets squished, MAYBE some of the other might wise up. Probably not.

You know em when you see em, kids and adults alike, someone who desperately needs a good ass kicking to maybe knock some reality into them.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’m guessing the kid doesn’t have a dad around

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Sounds like NO parental control/guidence during their early childhood to present time. Probably tried to be a best buddy instead of being a responsible parent. Also the child grew up with the TV?video games?social meadia? etc as the babbysitter. Sooner or later it will catch up with them and the outcome will be devastating (hospital/jail/cemetery) and it will be too late to say should have done differently. ..................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2008 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I would have stormed out there and chewed his ass and dragged him home. I had a punk kid the other day yell at me driving in a friends neighborhood. I slammed on the brakes, got out and asked him what his problem was. Of course the little chickenshit didnt have anything to say. Today he waved at me.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
One of my dad's stories I always enjoyed:

He was coming home from a hunting trip and had the 12 gauge in the back seat. It had snowed. kids not too far from our house had set up and were throwing snow/gravel balls at cars going by and then hiding.

Dad's car got hit. He stopped, got out, shucked a shell into the chamber and fired a round into the air. He said there were bushes and small trees falling down as these kids ran for their lives through the woods...

This was back in the late 50s, when you could do that and not get thrown under the jail.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Maybe some pepper spray out the window.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
If this "lawlessness" and lack respect for others as well as common sense doesn't get put in check, these kids certainly won't be improving with age.

They won't age at all if they get hit by a car.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
One of my dad's stories I always enjoyed:

He was coming home from a hunting trip and had the 12 gauge in the back seat. It had snowed. kids not too far from our house had set up and were throwing snow/gravel balls at cars going by and then hiding.

Dad's car got hit. He stopped, got out, shucked a shell into the chamber and fired a round into the air. He said there were bushes and small trees falling down as these kids ran for their lives through the woods...

This was back in the late 50s, when you could do that and not get thrown under the jail.

in the 80's the land behing our house was all woods,

sometimes in the fall the lead shot landing on our garage roof sounded like rain,

there is a power line a couple lots over and we assume some folks may have been dove hunting,

a quick mag dump from whatever NFA that as instock in the creek behind the shop (safe to shoot into the bank, ) and no more lead shot falling on us, the garage, or cars

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10423 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
I’m guessing the kid doesn’t have a dad around

I did, and looking back on it, was fortunate. It would never have even occurred to me to behave like that. Even if for the sake of argument it had, my dad would have come down on me like a ton of bricks ... after my mother was through.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid I'd have gone to jail if I saw that.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15234 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
To steal a quote from Para, "I'd slap the taste right outta his mouth."

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
drive he and his gang down to the hood or even a hoodlite area, and have his whiteself mouth off like that,

he would likely get a life lesson from the locals

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10423 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Witnessed this in the street in front of my house this evening. Kids riding four abreast down the middle of the road. The old lady beeped her horn coming the other way. That was one of them's response. We're doomed.

Know his dad? If he's a good parent/person let him know about it....

Of course in the 50's and 60's parents would thank you and take care of the problem, today, they'll defend Jr. and blame you, part of the cancel culture that allows this bad behavior to continue.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Double-dog dare him to say that to *my* Grandma. I never mouthed off to her; I'd seen what happened when my older brother did.

The past is a different country.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2070 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Have no idea where all these kids live, but they ride by several times a day. They need their heads clunked together like the three Stooge. But harder.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
With an attitude like that those young lads will be dead or in jail soon enough.

Posts: 5303 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
that boy needs a bar of soap with lots of suds...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
That's the result of him not getting his ass whooped enough.

Maybe taking him to the 'hood and having him say nigga this and nigga that and seeing how that ends up would be a good lesson.

Posts: 13117 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post