SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Chick Fil A.... No more bagels
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chick Fil A.... No more bagels Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
I love the chicken egg and cheese bagel sandwich. Addicted to them. Today in my order was a notice they are dropping all bagel offerings.

Also decaf coffee which I don't give a crap about.

But losing my bagel sandwich? WTF Chick Fil A? Youre breaking my heart.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
They lost me when they dropped the cole slaw.

I’ve been going to Whataburger more lately.

Posts: 26847 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I wish they would go back to their old grilled chicken.
This seasoned stuff is awful.

Though available now at some locations on Sunday!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25338 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Frown and Einstien bagels got rid of all thier whipped smear. Pisses me off

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
It is seasonal and probably getting ready to be put away for the summer, but their chicken Tortilla soup is to die for. Delicious and hearty.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1367 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
That sucks. I love CFA but never really liked any of their breakfast offerings until I tried the chicken egg and cheese bagel. All the better for me I guess as I’m trying to lose weight and that’s really the only fast food breakfast sandwich I craved.

I do really like the new spicy grilled chicken sandwich. And their soups are awesome. And also if you see one selling a fish sandwich it’s pretty good too but I think it’s only around for lent and I’m not sure it’s available at all stores.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
When did they say this was going to happen? The bagel was in full effect this morning and made no mention of it going away.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25338 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redleg06
posted Hide Post
Well, the original post was on ... April 1st!

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"

Posts: 1975 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
When did they say this was going to happen? The bagel was in full effect this morning and made no mention of it going away.

These CFA’s are all franchises which probably means that not everything goes away at the same time.

I too am still pissed about the coleslaw. I really find it hard to believe it was a slow seller, I’ll bet it was just too labor intensive for them to make.

Posts: 33574 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I still miss the breakfast spicy chicken biscuit that disappeared from the menu a few years ago.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30536 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:

There wasn't a specific date, it just said "soon"

I had one this morning as per my usual Saturday morning routine

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
They never had bagels at Chick-Fil-A. They had round bread.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8838 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Yep

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
From the Chick-Fil-A website:

sunflower multigrain bagel
Huh? Sunflower multigrain? Might be some sort of bread product, but it sure as hell isn't a bagel!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30536 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Huh? Sunflower multigrain? Might be some sort of bread product, but it sure as hell isn't a bagel!

Youse bagel guys is worst than those no bean chili guys Big Grin

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
quote:

I'll go even farther. If it ain't from New York, it'll never taste right.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jump on Harley. Ride to NY, turn east to Brooklyn. Find an old-timey neighborhood, there will be some low-rise apartment houses with small businesses down half a flight of stairs below street level. Some of these small businesses will be mom and pop bagel bakeries. Sample some fresh bagels. Not the warm ones on the counter, wait until they pull a new batch from the oven. Report back to us.

I used to pick up a dozen on my way home. Never made it home with more than ten in the bag.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jump on Harley. Ride to NY, turn east to Brooklyn. Find an old-timey neighborhood, there will be some low-rise apartment houses with small businesses down half a flight of stairs below street level. Some of these small businesses will be mom and pop bagel bakeries. Sample some fresh bagels. Not the warm ones on the counter, wait until they pull a new batch from the oven. Report back to us.

I used to pick up a dozen on my way home. Never made it home with more than ten in the bag.

I miss H&H.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post