SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Geraldo Rivera......on Fox’s The Five
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Geraldo Rivera......on Fox’s The Five Login/Join 
posted
While I was working I was sufficiently shielded from whenever Fox wheeled him out of mothballs to spout off about whatever. But now that I’m retired, and with Juan Williams no longer on The Five, Gasbag Geraldo is the current go to for the contrarian point of view. What idiot at Fox gave him such a long term contract or otherwise thinks he is still a viable talking head?

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best Geraldo thing I ever saw was some years ago, he was in some Latin American armpit and attempted to interfere with some locals making an arrest. The locals then proceed to butt stoke him repeatedly with M1 Garands.
His finest moment, IMHO.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I'm going to guess it's like Howard Cosell back in the day, people tune in just to hate them. Rivera is unctuous, prickly and glandular, gets his back up quick and stirs the pot. Measured alternative viewpoint? Not so much. I'd watch "The Five" if there were a chance Geraldo would take a chair to the face.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8345 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"Missing Journalists" during the Gulf War.

I was soooooooooo disappointed.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BGULL:
Gasbag Geraldo

Ooh, sounds like you saw him on today's episode!

God bless America.

Posts: 13502 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Best Geraldo thing I ever saw was some years ago, he was in some Latin American armpit and attempted to interfere with some locals making an arrest. The locals then proceed to butt stoke him repeatedly with M1 Garands.
His finest moment, IMHO.

Well, now I simply must find that video and watch it on loop for a while.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
I still hate him for Al Capone's secret vault!

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
His finest moment, IMHO.

Oh, I need to see that. I could really use some of that in my life.

If anyone finds it, please post it here. You’d be doing us all a favor. I looked around and wasn’t sure what I was looking for.

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Plugugly:
[

Well, now I simply must find that video and watch it on loop for a while.

If you find it, do us a service and post the link here. I bet we'd all enjoy it! Big Grin

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Gasbag Geraldo

Yep, particularly his comments on CBP horseback “whip/rope/reins/whip like cord” artificial brouhaha. Gutfield did have a great comeback to his comments about the Border Patrol officers acting macho.....

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I'm watching the border patrol agents on horseback videos right now. What a hoot!

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Just another RINO

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The butt stroke video was quite a few years ago. I hunted for it but could not find it. Mainly cause there is so much other crap about Rivera online.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
His finest moment, IMHO.

He didn't know he easy he had it when he was simply getting hit over the head with chairs. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p08:
I still hate him for Al Capone's secret vault!

Exactly what i was thinking when i opened this thread!

He needs a chair across the nose again.

Thanks for the memories

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

Yep, particularly his comments on CBP horseback “whip/rope/reins/whip like cord” artificial brouhaha. Gutfield did have a great comeback to his comments about the Border Patrol officers acting macho.....

Geraldo got a little "tore up" today too, didn't he?

I was glad to see Juan Williams leave The Five... I'm not sure having Geraldo there makes me any happier.

God bless America.

Posts: 13502 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The pricks real name is Jerry Rivers.Another fake ass messican.

Posts: 94 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: July 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MGMAN45:
The pricks real name is Jerry Rivers.Another fake ass messican.

Urban Legend. As much as I dislike his sorrowful ass, his name ain't Jerry Rivers.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post