SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Gun Broker 'support'?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun Broker 'support'? Login/Join 
posted
I had not logged on to Gun Broker for several years; I tried to log-on and was notified that I need to submit new pics and documentation to re-validate my ID and address. All good, that is a prudent security measure. Submit said docs and...wait. After a few months...re-submit again...and now again. No word back from them ever. I can not even verify if someone actually received/reviewed my documentation. Their support is like a blackhole.

Anyone else have problems with this? Suggestions on how to proceed?

On the bright-side, this is preventing me from impulse buying! ;-)

Posts: 29 | Location: PacNW | Registered: March 22, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can tell you that I am not surprised. Even before the Brownells people took over, trying to communicate with GB was like talking to a vending machine.

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I can tell you that I am not surprised. Even before the Brownells people took over, trying to communicate with GB was like talking to a vending machine.

I just checked. The first request I submitted was in April 2023! Nearly a year now. Nuts.

Posts: 29 | Location: PacNW | Registered: March 22, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
It happened to me too, until I titled my email "You're Losing Lots Of Money"

They re-approved me in less than 48hrs. I explained that I buy and sell high end stuff and have several purchases and sales I want to make immediately. They approved it quick, fast and in a hurry LoL.

Give that a try.

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 632 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FLKev:
It happened to me too, until I titled my email "You're Losing Lots Of Money"

They re-approved me in less than 48hrs. I explained that I buy and sell high end stuff and have several purchases and sales I want to make immediately. They approved it quick, fast and in a hurry LoL.

Give that a try.

Along those lines tell them you are looking for a Krieghoff K80 Crown Grade or a fully Engraved Kolar. If you really want to go high end then tell them your are looking for a Matched Pair of Purdey shotguns.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Yeah...that's par for the course with GB. I had a non-paying bidder and they took months to reverse that charge. Sent email after email...Just have to stay vigilant.

Posts: 1368 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post