SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What Organization or Business do you dislke the most
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Organization or Business do you dislke the most Login/Join 
posted
From what I can tell at the moment, USPS is in the lead. Other candidates are dishonest repair shops, telephone solicitors, AT&T, health insurance companies, and annoying commercials on TV. I personally find the phone companies the most annoying and difficult to deal with for a variety of reasons.
I am not criticizing or being sarcastic, I learn a lot from others problems, and am always interested in innovative ways of dealing with these organizations.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
Sallie mae/navient.

no one can compete, a for-profit with a nationwide monopoly on credit that can be difficult to eliminate even of the holder DIES.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Government, at all levels. True there are excellent men and women in government but they are but a handful of diamonds distributed in the mass of the universe.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
You had me at AT&T.

I have them for land line and they keep trying to sell me digital services. I've told them twice now to take me off their sales list.

Then there's the contacting them when I need support. Worst people in the world to deal w/. I rather talk to someone in India. I'm convinced they have no interest in keeping land line customers.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
COMCAST/XFINITY BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
CBS NBC ABC CNN, the democrat party, TSA.

Posts: 11839 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My HOA, IRS, Krogers, AT&T, Comcast, TSA, USPS, Medical Insurance Companies & any Medical Services organization (excluding the VA, doctors, nurses)(including receptionists that ignore you standing at the window).

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4266 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Big Pharma

If you wake up in the morning, can't sleep, do sleep, have premenstrual cramps, feel blue, can't get an erection, have an erection that lasts for days, have cancer, have diabetes, type I or type II, bleeding from your anus, if one of your current meds isn't working we can make it better, if you have gout, if you have a runny nose, if your head hurts, want to stop smoking, tired, sad, happy, vaginal dryness, eyes are dry, toe fungus, ..........

Contact your physician to get a script of our latest wonder drug.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Big Pharma

If you wake up in the morning, can't sleep, do sleep, have premenstrual cramps, feel blue, can't get an erection, have an erection that lasts for days, have cancer, have diabetes, type I or type II, bleeding from your anus, if one of your current meds isn't working we can make it better, if you have gout, if you have a runny nose, if your head hurts, want to stop smoking, tired, sad, happy, vaginal dryness, eyes are dry, toe fungus, ..........

Contact your physician to get a script of our latest wonder drug.

The only drawback is that while solving one of the above problems all of the rest of the above problems may be a side effect of said medication, as well as in certain rare cases, sudden death.

Please let your doctor know if you are recovering from TB, have traveled to certain areas, or are taking xyz medicine as this product may not be for you.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
CBS NBC ABC CNN, the democrat party, TSA.

Yup, right there with ya.

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
Sallie mae/navient.

no one can compete, a for-profit with a nationwide monopoly on credit that can be difficult to eliminate even of the holder DIES.

This. Sallie is one evil bitch.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Time-Warner / BrightHouse / Spectrum, or whatever they're calling themselves this week. Major pain in the ass.

Cell phone service providers. All of them.

Most things that have to do with government. Federal is the worst, second is state. County not as bad, although they do love to spend money on "feel good" stuff that really has no value, and then of course they need to raise taxes to pay for stuff that we didn't want or need in the first place.

A few things that some governing agencies seem to get right: county tax collector. See previous paragraph, but at least the collection people, including the motor vehicle people, are pleasant to deal with. Our fair city, public works department. Responsive and polite.

Our local police department is a mix. Mostly pleasant with a few assholes. I guess that's a cross-section of life.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:

#1 on my list too.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate everyone and everything with equal fervor.

Posts: 162 | Registered: April 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
William Devane and other gold/silver shills

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Currently I'm really tired of Panera with their "clean" food bullshit marketing. Just stop. Please.

So...what you sold before was "filthy" food?
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33794 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hands down, its the band of thieves that provide my health insurance:
United Healthcare.
They are not united with anyone but themselves and there is damn little health care.
Lots have said things about government agencies but if in that category, the winner can only be the VA.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:

#1 on my list too.

What's so bad about them? I have FIOS, it's time for my annual bluff to keep my discounts or switch to comcast. If they call my bluff and don't renew my discounts how will it be worse? Slow internet? Lack of HD channels? Spotty connections/signals?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hands down, its the band of thieves that provide my health insurance:
United Healthcare.

I like to call it UNITED NOCARE.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Then there's the contacting them when I need support. Worst people in the world to deal w/. I rather talk to someone in India. I'm convinced they have no interest in keeping land line customers

You would be correct. Only matter of time before they dump landline

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post