SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Red Vines Family Package licorice has gone Woke, Too
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Red Vines Family Package licorice has gone Woke, Too Login/Join 
Picture of mcrimm
posted
We buy a bag or two a year of these big bags of licorice. Wife likes the black and I like the red. Happy life. Usually if is about 50/50 so we're both happy.

Bought a bag last week and it is over 75% black - just like TV commercials. Coincidence? Gibbs Rule 39: There is no such thing as a coincidence.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
I like the red.

Mike,
Not familiar with Red Vines. Those red... strawberry or cherry?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Just red and black. We’ve bought these packs for years.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wallacemf
posted Hide Post
We buy the buckets on Amazon, lasts for months. My wife loves this stuff-

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Vin...+%2Caps%2C188&sr=8-5

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Vin...ps%2C188&sr=8-7&th=1

Posts: 377 | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
to me, red or black vines are terrible if compared to the same variety of twizzlers!!

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are the white ones ??

Posts: 74 | Location: Delco and LBI | Registered: April 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wallacemf:
We buy the buckets on Amazon, lasts for months.

They'd last me until the end of time, and probably still taste the same by then.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airbubba:
to me, red or black vines are terrible if compared to the same variety of twizzlers!!

Agreed.

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post