SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Inguinal hernias.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inguinal hernias. Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
How many iguanas did you try to lift?

I can’t speak for everyone, of course, but however many it takes to feel like someone is trying to slowly pull off my left testicle. Razz

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
... some minor purple bruising

ah, I forgot about the bruising. My "twig and berries" turned a lovely mottled purple and brown. Eek I took pictures but I feel they're worth a few bucks to view. I take PayPal.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Mark n Smudge, we'll take yer word for it. No pics required.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
I survived my procedure today and doing well on great drugs. Hope I feel half this good tomorrow after it all wears off. Be happy, healthy, and safe all my electronic friends.

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
To mesh, or not to mesh?

That is the question.
Do any of you have experience or knowledge of this institution?

https://www.shouldice.com/

Of course the Canadian .gov has shut it down now for Covid.

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
To mesh, or not to mesh?

That is the question.
Do any of you have experience or knowledge of this institution?

https://www.shouldice.com/

Of course the Canadian .gov has shut it down now for Covid.

A work in progress for me. I now have some. Hopefully it all works out for the best in my case.

FBLM LGB!

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
I survived my procedure today and doing well on great drugs. Hope I feel half this good tomorrow after it all wears off. Be happy, healthy, and safe all my electronic friends.

Glad to hear it! I was wondering about you earlier today. Take it extremely easy and heal up fast, my friend.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
posted Hide Post
For anyone else who may go through this, the second day home is the worse. Trying to decide whether or not to take pain meds, the effects on you of the ones you've already taken. Whether to eat or how much. Not getting plugged up from the drugs you've already been given. Just no fun. Day three is much, much better.

FBLM LGB!

Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Day three is much, much better.

Glad to hear you're on the mend.

I stopped taking the prescription pain killer the day after I was home. For me, they didn't dull the pain any better than alternating between acetaminophen and ibuprofen.

Posts: 1800 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
For anyone else who may go through this, the second day home is the worse. Trying to decide whether or not to take pain meds, the effects on you of the ones you've already taken. Whether to eat or how much. Not getting plugged up from the drugs you've already been given. Just no fun. Day three is much, much better.

Glad to hear you’re doing better. Yes, day two is awful. Just don’t be tempted to do anything like drive an hour down and back to buy a guitar amp and bring it inside yourself on day nine. Four days after that feels like day two. Frown