SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Helped my niece buy a used car .
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Helped my niece buy a used car . Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
$35 is cheap, almost too cheap and they’re not using synthetic at $35.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:

That was an hour ago and I'm still fuming. No wonder why Carmax and Carvana are killing these dealerships.

100%

It's so nice to not have to play ANY games or deal with all this bullshit these dealers engage in.

Like buying a TV or a loaf of bread...you like it and like the price? SOLD. If not, you keep looking or go somewhere else.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:

That was an hour ago and I'm still fuming. No wonder why Carmax and Carvana are killing these dealerships.

100%

It's so nice to not have to play ANY games or deal with all this bullshit these dealers engage in.

Like buying a TV or a loaf of bread...you like it and like the price? SOLD. If not, you keep looking or go somewhere else.

Man, I've heard of Carvana but never really looked into them until now. The website looks really easy to use. I like how they show any blemishes on the car. When I'm ready to buy I will definitely look into going this route.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
Carvana is how I got my BOSS 302. The purchase was pretty painless, but their financing leaves much to be desired. They wanted a $10,000 down payment on the car in addition to the (lowballed) $3000 they offered for the old car. For the record, other than a few hundred in credit card debt my credit was perfect. 810, if I recall.

Capital One offered me much better terms, and I probably could have kept the old car, too.

The delivery is where they got under my skin. They had a delivery scheduled for Wednesday at 1900. Then it became Thursday. Then Saturday, which is when I actually got the car. Extremely important because I was trying to get as much wheel time as I could to learn stick before I drove out to my brother's wedding 10 hours away in Houston.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post