This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/5260062705

March 08, 2024, 11:09 PM
arfmel
The flu
It is bad
March 09, 2024, 12:14 AM
Copefree
I had influenza A last year and can sympathize … it’s awful.

Good luck with it … this, too, shall pass.

March 09, 2024, 04:35 AM
irreverent
A family member in Texas just got diagnosed with walking pneumonia. Hope this rolls through quickly for you, and you’re back to normal soon!

"Trust, but verify."
March 09, 2024, 10:38 AM
cas
I started to get sick early December, in my normal fashion my body suppressed it a while only to have it come back a week and a half later. Then it hit me full force. I don't know what it was. Negative covid test. Flu/bad cold symptoms. Crazy body aches, high out of my head fever, then a week's worth of full on cold symptoms. Never fully got over it. Post nasal drip and cough through February.

Mid February it starts back up. A couple days of body aches. High out of my head fever one night, followed by a week of full on cold symptoms. This time I DID test positive for Covid. A week of cold symptoms. Post nasal drip and cough never went away.

This Monday/Tuesday, bad body aches, slight fever. Here we go again. Negative for covid or flu on Wednesday. Put me on antibiotics and steroid. Thursday, boom! Monster cold symptoms, like I haven't experienced in years. Unreal. Basically been sick for three months.

Dr. says if they antibiotics don't clear up some respiratory infection, there could be some secondary virus. Guess work in a white coat, not much they can do I suppose.

It's been fun. Missed 3 1/2 plus weeks of work thus far, and been fully time miserable.
March 09, 2024, 10:58 AM
P250UA5
Mine lingered in/out for about a month & a half.
It's been making the rounds around here.

The Enemy's gate is down.
March 10, 2024, 04:10 PM
PASig
Got hit with a doozy of a case of Influenza A a few weeks ago and can confirm it sucks. Was almost a full 3 weeks until I felt completely normal again.

March 11, 2024, 05:26 PM
maxwayne
That is why I take the vaccine.