SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I need new tee shirts for hot weather.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need new tee shirts for hot weather. Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
If you don’t mind advertising for the company, these are great t shirts. Light and breathable. Not all cotton so they don’t get hot. Not heavy plastic shirts like you find at Sam’s Club either.

KUIU T shirts

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5762 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
It's 2023, and you're still wearing cotton tees when exerting yourself in 90+ deg weather?

quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I tend to don one of the 32 Degrees tees I bought at Costco.

I think I've seen these on sale at Costco for three for $10 or maybe $12. Even if you don't have access to Costco, you can buy them direct from 32 Degrees for $5 each. They have moisture wicking boxer briefs on sale for $3-4 too.

https://www.32degrees.com/prod...riant=40396677578841

Posts: 3190 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Seriously…my most comfortable Tee shirts are all the freebies I’ve collected from donating blood at Blood Assurance here in Tennessee over the years…they seem to wash and wear better than any others (maybe it’s the “Chose Life…Donate Blood” logo) but I have worn them for years and from whoever they source them, they hold up and wear well…maybe it’s part of the overall message…but whatever it is…GIVE BLOOD and maybe your Tee shirt will be comfortable and long lived and this is coming from a former Jehovah’s Witness and if you know anything about them you know about their hatred of blood transfusions…so GIVE BLOOD and save a life and maybe get a great shirt in the mix Razz Razz Razz…the life you save might just be your own (speaking from experience)…just sayin’

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
I was looking at Under Armor shirts recently, and they seem to have several different blends of materials.

Any preferred blends ? Looking for something to wear for playing sports in the sun.

Posts: 1353 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
"Heat Gear" is their dedicated hot weather line of clothing.

All of my Under Armor hot weather shirts are either 100% polyester (for the loose stuff), or 85-90% polyester with 10-15% elastine (for the tighter fitting stuff that needs to stretch a bit).

Posts: 32562 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:

If you don’t mind advertising for the company, these are great t shirts.

KUIU T shirts
They don't have tall sizes. Frown

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30743 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I exclusively wear Hanes Sport Cool DRI Men's Performance T-Shirts:

https://www.hanes.com/hanes-mens-t-shirt-h4820.html

They are 100% polyester and the most comfortable shirt I've found. I wear gray ones and I'm not in the office. When I am in the office I wear a white one under my dress shirt.

Try one. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Posts: 6631 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Do NOT use any type of fabric softener with performance fabrics. Blocks the wicking feature.
O

And it's bad for your washers and dryers too

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54714 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was looking hard at the Ariat brand ,
Three fella recommended them
Look nice.

But
I can't talk to anyone , with questions so.

Still looking

Posts: 54714 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I'll recommend Duluth Trading Company's Buck Naked long tail mesh t shirts based on decades of use, with tuckable concealed carry here in Florida.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15913 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Gildan Ts and have a bunch, all of them with some design, US Flag and/or Eagle or similar design. I have a few very heavy cotton Ts, too, but when I sweat them up, it takes forever to dry out.

The Gildans soak up sweat for me as well as anything.

I also love the Armachillo Boxer Briefs both in the winter (Florida so not so cold) and summer.

They are very comfortable and last and last, at least for me.

I've not tried any of the Armachillo Ts, since I have a lot of the Gildans.

Bob

Posts: 1585 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I've been buying these Russell Performance Ts for several years. They last a long time and are very comfortable. It's around 100° F here for a couple of months and I hardly ever wear anything but these. I like the color selection, too, and have everything from white to the Skittle colors.

https://www.amazon.com/Russell...t%2Caps%2C208&sr=8-3

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3407 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw a guy wearing a nice looking work shirt ,
Crew neck with a pocket.
But
It had a hoodie type pocket over his belly button.

That you could both hands in.
The
Guy was visiting from Canada.

He said it's perfect if you have to carry a cell phone.

posted Hide Post
I buy some cheap ones at Sams, whatever they have for this weeks deal. I’m a huge fan of Under Armor though for good T’s and even the Nike ones are pretty decent but not as good as the UA in my opinion. We get T’s at work, like a metric shit ton that I have to wear because they are safety color but they are junk, if they weren’t free, I wouldn’t advertise for them lol

Posts: 461 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post