SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Tell me again why I am supposed to support local retail??
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tell me again why I am supposed to support local retail?? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Annnnd... again. Looking for double-wall espresso cups. Only buying 2-4 and want quality. Price isn't really a major issue.

Can't find anything acceptable at any local store. So I'll be buying on-line. Again.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25999 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can't find anything acceptable at any local store. So I'll be buying on-line. Again.

Probably more a function of just getting things in stock, and in MI, you can't go out to buy anything without permission of Her Highness The Queen of Confinement!

For over a year MI retailers probably have concerns over putting funds into inventory unless you are a grocery store or hardware store that Gretchen deVille will lock the place down and they will be closed.

Imagine that not many places in the US needs local buying help more than MI Retailers...

Posts: 23224 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post