SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Words which should be banned from forum subject lines:
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Words which should be banned from forum subject lines: Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
The words, "Stimulus Check Price Drop". Even worse, if they are in ALL CAPS.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Corona, Coronavirus. Wuhan. Woohoo flu. Any variety of this current Pandemic shit. Enough already. 16 threads on the 1st page of the Lounge directly related to it.

Aren't you the same dude that posted a Not-the-flu flu thread in every sub- forum, and then posted an apology in every forum for posting a not-the-flu flu thread in every sub-forum? Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Corona, Coronavirus. Wuhan. Woohoo flu. Any variety of this current Pandemic shit. Enough already. 16 threads on the 1st page of the Lounge directly related to it.

Aren't you the same dude that posted a Not-the-flu flu thread in every sub- forum, and then posted an apology in every forum for posting a not-the-flu flu thread in every sub-forum? Big Grin

Yes.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I give J3Burdz a pass. He stated that all the hype and overload was more than he could deal with.

I believe it took him by surprise.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post