SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Tire kickers who don't read the terms of sale, lost out on a buy, then threw a hissy fit and started name calling
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tire kickers who don't read the terms of sale, lost out on a buy, then threw a hissy fit and started name calling Login/Join 
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Years back I lost out on a killer deal on an FNC because I was asking questions when someone else said “I’ll take it.” I couldn’t imagine being angry over that, just asked to be second in line if the deal fell through.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Years ago when I decided to move to Arizona, I placed a large used album record collection on Craigslist for free. Just come and get them.

One guy emailed me and demanded I deliver them.

I said no and he got pissed.

The records went to Goodwill.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
As far as I'm concerned, anyone who has a problem with a Q transaction is, in fact, the problem themselves.

The end.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
... when I sell, the first item in my Terms Of Sale has always been crystal clear: 1- First "I'll take it/them" that must be posted in the ad, with a follow-up PM to me, wins. Everything else takes a back seat. No exceptions..

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post