SIGforum
Saw some really poor sportsmanship during a high school baseball game last night

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/4640078494

September 20, 2022, 08:26 AM
V-Tail
Saw some really poor sportsmanship during a high school baseball game last night
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:

I am very sure that most here will agree that civil interactions between people have parameters that both party's can abide by to insure that all involved will be comfortable experiencing.

And There are the other aspects that the parties will agree most likely cause a very contemptuous atmosphere.
Yes sir, very true. I asked because I was curious about the five specific things in each category; I now understand that you were making a general statement. Thanks, and stay healthy, sir.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
September 20, 2022, 05:33 PM
bendable
You are welcome.
Big Grin
Healthy
Now there's a relative term
Big Grin

But the thought is very appreciated

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first
September 27, 2022, 01:32 PM
Silent
In little league my son hit a double when it mattered. The coach on the opposing team yelled and saluted my son by giving him the finger. The coach was not tossed. My son looked straight at the opposing coach and laughed.

For sure it’s the parents.

Silent
September 27, 2022, 05:38 PM
shoevb
I had a friend who officiated youth sports and said the best thing that ever happened for the kids was when they started up again after covid without allowing spectators in the stands. He felt the kids were never happier and the level of sportsmanship shown was off the charts.