SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    POWR.COM
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

POWR.COM Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted
This crap suddenly popped up on my Breitbart page. Cannot figure out how to get rid of it, I didn't subscribe to it, don't want it.

Any ideas how to get rid of it?

Thanx

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
What device?

What operating system?

What browser?

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post