SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I cant figure out how to post a gun for sale in classifieds.....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I cant figure out how to post a gun for sale in classifieds..... Login/Join 
posted
I dont see anyway to post a gun for sale in the classifieds.... can someone explain this ?? thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: September 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
So you came here to sell and not socialize in any other places.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Well....

Considering the classifieds are a benefit offered to "active" members of the forum, you may want to participate a bit before asking such questions.

Not to mention you did not even take the time to understand which part of the forum to ask questions of the staff.

"Fail" on situational awareness...you are not cleared for the next event.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
From main page. Top left, click "new" and then "discussion". Pick "classifieds"

Recommend that you read the rules for classifieds first

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Mt Prospector,

I am amazed! You registered in 2013 and have 1 post. That has to be a record of some sort. Ronin answered the question but I wanted to make the observation.

I would say welcome to the forum but...obviously it ins't necessary.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
tagged for December 10, 2023...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43809 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
It is unlikely that anyone will want to buy from a "stranger", anyway.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Stranger danger!

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the weather like in Africa this time of year?

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
What is the weather like in Africa this time of year?
The water swirls the opposite way when you flush the toilet.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Wait. You can figure out how to post here but can’t figure out how to post in the classifieds?

Seems ok to me. Roll Eyes

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
It is unlikely that anyone will want to buy from a "stranger", anyway.

This ^^^^^

When I finally get around to selling some stuff I really do need to sell, some of it will be posted on Sigforum before anywhere else. But I will only do business with people I recognize.

Somebody who "joined" five years ago, and whose first post was in the "What's Your Deal!" forum asking how to post a for sale in Classifieds would not meet that criterion.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post

We've had a rash of scammers lately, some with old sleeper accounts, so good luck with your sale, OP.

This one?
https://montanaguntrader.com/advert/sig-sauer-226/

Posts: 17054 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Well he is from the United States, you're practically neighbors!

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
What is most telling in this thread is that the OP has not returned to offer any type of explanation and agree that yes, maybe he should get some posts in first.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
What's your PayPal? How about I just send you my next paycheck as PP gift? Roll Eyes

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
A search on phone number 4069301847 shows a bit of selling stuff on qrz.com in 2015. His ham radio callsign shows as active. Etc. so he’s at least real. And possibly on sweet grass county’s search and rescue team.

Scary that google has all this available. Time to search myself.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I looked all that up myself earlier, that’s why I posted the link to his expired sale ad from his local forum. If he’s a Nigerian scammer, then the Nigerian scammer has been waiting a long damn time. Trail of bread crumbs leads me to generally believe he’s real, but as I said, we’ve had a rash of scammers lately, and one post after five years of membership asking how to sell something doesn’t give most folks that warm, happy feeling they’re looking for when they’re going to buy an expensive item.

Saul, probably best you just try to sell it locally.

Posts: 17054 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I resent that.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
Is Para trolling us?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ