SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Most times getting on an earlier flight pays off
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most times getting on an earlier flight pays off Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted
Not today. SF to DEN. Changed from the 2:15 to the 12:55 hoping to get home sooner. The 2:15 just landed as we were diverted to Albuquerque and now are waiting for a slot in the air. Afternoon landings in Denver are a crap shoot.....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Early in the morning, yes. Early in the afternoon, not so much, especially on a weekend.

It's rare that the air isn't rough on the front range. It looks like the thunderstorms and weather has mostly dissipated though.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kinda like me and doctors appointments,

If I happen to be in the general vicinity 2 hours ahead of schedule I will stop in to see if 2 hours early is ok with them .

about 70% of the time they say sure ! we are running fast today , or
sure! we had a cancellation

it works great for all involved

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post