SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Suddenly unavailable in your watch queue - no warning
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suddenly unavailable in your watch queue - no warning Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted
HBOMax has a section on their home page that lists content that will be inaccessible soon - so if you want to watch it, do so soon.

I had a bunch of stuff in my Prime queue. Some stuff just waiting for the right mood to be in. Or have some alone time (action movies and such that my wife doesn't care to watch). I was skimming through my queue to select something and noticed that a good percentage of items in my queue are no longer watchable. Suddenly. No advance warning. No hints.

Seems like it would be useful information for customers to know. HBO figured it out. Amazon, not so much. How hard is it to have some simple, basic customer orientation?

Sigh.....

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12714 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post