SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I sent that thing in the White House a message...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I sent that thing in the White House a message... Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted
I told him he is a life long criminal, his son included. I said the whole democrat party has America in a big mess. I also told him he sucks. Lets Go Brandon, Trump 2024 and a huge MAGA! If they lock me up, all you folks kick in a penny each to post my bail. Thank you.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flash bang in...3...2....1!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Tell us how you really feel David Big Grin

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've sent messages to DeWine, Trump and Biden.
As long as you don't threaten, it's freedom of speech. 1st Amendment right.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
Tell us how you really feel David Big Grin
Good morning Ralph, hope you are well. In these years, just like 2 terms of that kenyan, I find myself wishing away the time. Hoping history washes away these people.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't worry . They probably get 1000 pieces of mail every day that are much worse . Yours went into the shredder without causing a blip on the radar . Nobody important even saw it .

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
Don't worry . They probably get 1000 pieces of mail every day that are much worse . Yours went into the shredder without causing a blip on the radar . Nobody important even saw it .
At the least, it made me feel better. Big Grin.

Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the list! Big Grin

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Have fun at your audit. Big Grin

Posts: 20083 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
"that thing". Thanks for making me LOL, David. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Notice any strange cars around your house or following you lately? Cool

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1864 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will also be on the list as I have also sent many messages ripping the shit out that senile glass licker. Also ripped into Camel Toe as well. Suggested she would be more use if she flew to Moscow and “Willie Brown’d” Putler.
Screw them all!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post