SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    19 year old boys
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

19 year old boys Login/Join 
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I love my son and daughter dearly, but there were times when I wanted to donate them to the Salvation Army.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two boys. The oldest has Asperger’s. Oh boy has my patience been tested over the years. However, he graduates HS in a few weeks with a grade point average well above anything his old man ever achieved. The younger one is just getting to the mouthy stage but he seems to be putting forth some effort with his schoolwork.

Perhaps not selling them has been worth it after all.

Posts: 902 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Last year I had to write a letter to a Detective in the Maine State Police explaining why the FBI was wrong in their denial on the back ground check for a Maine State Pistol Permit... in that letter I said that I was a young man in college being stupid... then I apologized for being redundant.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They will never stop pissing you off . Just not nearly as often . And when they get older you can just tell them to GTFO .

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xaircav
posted Hide Post
Look at my avatar pic and see me at 19. Gave my parents lots of gray hairs.

I have flown among the trees and looked into the face of the enemy.

Posts: 785 | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
Last year I had to write a letter to a Detective in the Maine State Police explaining why the FBI was wrong in their denial on the back ground check for a Maine State Pistol Permit... in that letter I said that I was a young man in college being stupid... then I apologized for being redundant.

Did you get your permit?

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
They are idiots until they are at least 20 or 25 years old, and don't even suspect that to be true.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
mine turns 19 in June and I couldn't be happier with the man he has become. I really feel blessed that I didnt have to deal with him being rebellious and mouthy.

He is a smartass but I can't be mad because he got that from ME Big Grin

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Vietnam The Marine Corps was basically comprised of 18-19&20 year old's young men when I was there. It was a rough place to grow up.

Growing up is a matter time, place, circumstance and perspective.

720 year old young men.

Posts: 997 | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
I'm not gonna lie...my 19 yr old can be a PITA...but he's his father's son, so he was doomed from the start. Overall, he did well his first year of college, living about 4 hrs away in a dorm...spent the first 12 weeks of his freshman fall semester walking on crutches for ACL surgery 2 weeks before school started.

He's a good kid.

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post