SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Another idiot driver this morning
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another idiot driver this morning Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted
Asshole!!

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
If that were me, I'm definitely sending that to his boss and blasting their ass on all available social media.

It's just a matter of time before that idiot gets into an accident and kills someone and/or causes great bodily harm. His boss won't be pleased with either and the subsequent financial liability associated with that idiot.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Damn. Did you have to slow down to 45?

Posts: 783 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ That is a different take on the thread.

Sometimes I feel the asshole speeds up to narrow the gap as fast as they can. Dude, be courteous and slow down....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jgerge222:

About 10-15 MPH

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
now that r/link is a friggin rabbit hole

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huh??? What are u talking about??

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
quote:
y  

SIGforum.com    Main Page    What's Your Deal!    Another idiot driver this morning
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Thanks for posting the video ... Please contact the company whose name is on the side of the offending vehicle to make sure that they are on notice that this video can and could be used in any court case/cases against their drivers when they continue these types of driving offenses to show prior driving practices...... This not only concerns this actual video but any other videos against any other companies who might get involved in any traffic accidents due to driver screw ups. ...................................................... drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely not a motorcyclist.

I saw that billboard a mile away and wouldn't have even had to hit my brakes that hard to avoid it.

It almost looks like you kept going fast to try and make sure the guy knew he made a mistake. If you were in the lane that you should have been in it would have even been less of an issue. Sorry.

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
Originally posted by jgerge222:

About 10-15 MPH

That’s about right. Every space and white line is 40’ and you pass 15 of them in 7 seconds, so 58mph-ish in a 45. I have a dashcam as well and video can be a double edged sword. I loved the audio because you didn’t say a word. I don’t have that kind of restraint. Big Grin

It’s a 45mph road in town, there’s no you should be in the right lane except to pass, is there? What if he’s going to make a left turn?

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:

If you were in the lane that you should have been in
I have no idea where BigSwede was going. However, if I'm planning a left turn, I might very well drive in the left lane well ahead of time in order to avoid a last-minute lane change. That might be the case here. Maybe not. We don't know.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:

If you were in the lane that you should have been in
I have no idea where BigSwede was going. However, if I'm planning a left turn, I might very well drive in the left lane well ahead of time in order to avoid a last-minute lane change. That might be the case here. Maybe not. We don't know.
I realize that but it doesn't make it right. I'm on a two lane just like that and people are always in the left lane if they are turning at the next town 5 miles away.

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^You're making assumptions based on a forward looking video only, and therefore w/o having full knowledge of the traffic situation! It's possible he was overtaking, or that another vehicle was pacing him such that he was prevented from being in the right lane when this occurred. The OP even veers only slightly into the right lane, potentially because that lane was occupied by another vehicle. Clearly, a 20+foot Box Truck pulled out in front of oncoming traffic on a straight road w/ unhindered visibility when they obviously shouldn't have! You don't know what you don't know...And yet, you're calling him out for it!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
58mph-ish in a 45

Damn you're good Big Grin

There was someone to my right keeping pace with me, wasn't going to do 60+ to pass

Slow down? I got shit to do

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
58mph-ish in a 45

Damn you're good Big Grin

There was someone to my right keeping pace with me, wasn't going to do 60+ to pass

Slow down? I got shit to do

LOLz; math. Razz

So what was your plan if truck had stopped at last second instead of moving along?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
So what was your plan if truck had stopped at last second instead of moving along?

Stop, I had slowed down enough to do so

posted Hide Post
I’m calling bullshit on this one BigSwede. I think you got irritated because he inconvenienced you.

Posts: 899 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

Asshole!!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 400m:
I’m calling bullshit on this one BigSwede. I think you got irritated because he inconvenienced you.
100%. It was too easy to see a long ways off to be anywhere near that close unless he wasn’t paying any attention at all which is crazy because that type of road is about as dangerous as it gets.

It’s probably just me because of motorcycling for so many years but this type of road has my spidey senses on overload. There is traffic coming from multiple side streets from both sides of the highway with even more potential from a center turn lane all while going way over the speed limit.

Normally I’m on the side of the person calling out the other driver but not this time.

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
That was post worthy? Wow. Please do not come to Northern Virginia. Or if you do, please leave you guns and other weapons at home. That kind of behavior is common. And you'll lose your shit. Also the "I got shit to do" is also common and courtesy is rare.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post