SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Solicitors Who Ignore “No Soliciting” Signs
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Solicitors Who Ignore “No Soliciting” Signs Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Ha! I had a similar thought when I read his post... "Who in the hell wears a shoulder holster on their hip?"

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Now in my situation I may have raised my shotgun and told him I saw him too, or maybe not. However anytime I do chose to answer my door, my gun is absolutely on me but concealed just as in public. Not knocking others; just stating my personal preference. If I am actually going to possibly be in a face to face situation then I don’t want them knowing I am armed. Again just me and not knocking anyone.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I never saw “Secondhand Lion” and now want to watch it after reading about it. I can’t find it free on any streaming service. Seems they want $3.99 on most.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
[QUOTE]i make sure they see my Glock 19 in a shoulder holster on on my hip and they usually get the hint real quick and leave.

'Look! that dude doesn't know whether he's on his ass or his elbow, lets get out of here!'[/QUOTEm ^^^^^ Sorry that i did not proof read my post by seeing that I had miss-wrote on for the word or.... need 10 lashes with a wet noodle across my rear end backside .... drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
If you've not seen the movie Second Hand Lion, why not? This is a really good movie. Robert Duvall and Michael Caine are excellent.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MwyAGyB5IEo" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

One of the best movies of the 20th Century! I really enjoyed it.

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1097 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post