SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    High-Risk Wife has COVID...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

High-Risk Wife has COVID... Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
GlaxoSmithKline's sotrovimab is effective against omicron as well as earlier variants.
<<snip>>

That sounds right. She's already feeling a good bit better, and it's only been a shade over 12 hours since the injections!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news !

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear your wife is improving . Covid is some bad shit . And unpredictable . My Grandson had it and was back in action in just a few days . My Mom wasn't so fortunate . We lost her a year ago this past November . I really hate that it's become so political and divisive .

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear she's on the mend Bill!! We had it here, of the 3 of us, my wife had it the worst, but she is on the mend too!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
So, how's everyone doing in Madison, AL one week later?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8786 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post