SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Fed Ups strikeas again
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fed Ups strikeas again Login/Join 
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
My latest FedEx issue started with the shipper shipping three weeks before he said he would. He's a furniture maker and I told him it was no rush at all, three weeks was fine. He shipped after five days and didn't ask me first. I was traveling for Xmas and didn't get home until after FedEx had made their three attempts, signature required and they would not let me reroute the package to a holding location.

Today I called to see if I could pick it up at their warehouse in N. Phoenix near my house. Nope. Package is there, but only the shipper can request to let me pick up in person. I let the phone rep have it, said the name and address on my DL was the same as on the shipping label and it was my package. I hung up in disgust. Two min. later a woman called back, said they could reroute to any Safeway or Walgreens near my house. I said I live near the warehouse, can be there in an hour. She said no prob. Two min. later another woman called to say they would not be able to release the package to me unless they hear from the shipper. But she was able to get it onto a truck still there and so they can bring it to my house today. I thought only the gov't. could be this stupid.

Posts: 3523 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in a gun shop. Fed Ex left an AR15 propped up against the front door of the shop on a day we were closed. A customer happened to see it and called one of my coworkers. Another time, they delivered a handgun before we were open. I found it in the parking lot when I came in to work.

Posts: 30 | Location: ST. CLAIR SHORES, MI, USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:

And they needed to dig a trench across my property to run a power line. Well we'll see how they like me asking them to remove it now.
They left a mess of my driveway and didn't replace the gravel.

Some people have balls.

Verizon ran a cable across my property. The property is clearly posted. Instead of going 300 feet down the road and 700 feet up the neighbors driveway, they went diagonally across my property.

If I had come along several days later, the cable would have been buried. I followed the cable through the woods and met the Verizon guy coming out. I pointed out the problem and had him remove it later.

He was lucky because I was going to cut the cable and tie it to the hitch on my truck and pull it out.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Been waiting on the package to be delivered since Dec 22. Today is Jan 5, still no sign of it.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post