SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Simplisafe Equipment Concern
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Simplisafe Equipment Concern Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
As some of the forum members may recall, I've had issues with Simplisafe.

A long-standing issue with door lock #1 finally resulted in a free replacement.

Door lock #2 has worked for a few weeks, but yesterday ceased to function. Just stopped. Had my wife not been home, without a key, I would have been locked out. Had to remove it from the system, reinstall it, resynchronize to the front door sensor, recalibrate it...

So, if you have this product, above is your fix.

Why I have to continually maintain this system is beyond me. I write the company with helpful data and examples, and request that they upgrade their software and hardware. Probably a waste of my time.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5224 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I don’t have any of this stuff, but my in-laws do and I’ve not been very impressed so far over the past few years. Seems like it offers more or less an illusion of security more than anything.

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Vivint here, we don't utilize the alarm, but like the e-locks & cameras.
It was already installed when we bought the house, otherwise I likely wouldn't have spent the initial cost [$$$$] to get it.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16036 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post