SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Dairy Queen
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dairy Queen Login/Join 
posted
DQ raising the price of tacos for Taco Tuesday from $0.99 to $1.19.

Is nothing sacrosanct?

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You should be more upset about them no longer offering Grape flavored misty’s

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
You go to Dairy Queen for tacos?

Posts: 11166 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:

He's a witch.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
My pet peeve is they stopped making Orange Julius.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rainman64:
My pet peeve is they stopped making Orange Julius.

This^^^^

They put in a raw egg in the original Orange Julius back in the early 60's that made them so creamy and frothy. When then they stopped doing that they were never the same. Still good, just not the same.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
*me looking at you over the top of my chicken finger basket and choco brownie extreme blizzard* That's a shame

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never seen a taco at Dairy Queen…. I knew they did burger and chicken and stuff, but never seen a taco

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
DQ....tacos????

Say, what?! Eek

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
When DQ comes up I always think about chocolate milkshakes and the late John Pinettes.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a couple of chili dogs at the Yooper DQ recently. Quite pricey!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I didn't say they are the best tacos, merely cheap tacos.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
For lunch today had a Dairy Queen crispy chicken sammich / fries / dr pepper and the wife had a peanut butter cup blizzard. .......... ............... drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More of a dipped cone guy myself.

Posts: 7485 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
More of a dipped cone guy myself.

Nah - Dennis the Menace Blizzard. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the Blizzard.

With extra M&Ms of course.

Big Grin

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I much prefer they raise the price and keep the product the same size.

This business of charging you the same price and then the product shows up at half the size is
Horse poo with a scoop of corn.

I hate when that happens.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54642 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
How do the DQ Tacos compare to the Burger King Taco's?
The Burger King Taco's are sooooo bad they are good.

Posts: 4627 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
How do the DQ Tacos compare to the Burger King Taco's?
The Burger King Taco's are sooooo bad they are good.

Not as good as the Jack-in-the-Box tacos. Nom nom nom nom

Big Grin

That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:

Sir you said exactly what I was thinking! WTF?!

I might open a rant about people buying tacos at Dairy Queen. What the heck is wrong with people…

And since we are in the rant section, I have never, ever, not ever ordered food at a Dairy Queen. Just ice cream. My local Dairy Queen likely sells maybe 4 cheeseburgers a day so I have no idea why they even try. Basically the food is made to order and takes forever. Last time there some absolute jackass ordered tacos (just kidding. Order food of some sort) which means I’m stuck in the drive through for 28 minutes waiting for the grill to heat up and the food to get cooked. And of course MY ice cream is melted mush by the time I get to the window.

So thanks a LOT folks that buy food, at an ice cream joint … rolls eyes

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post