SIGforum
Where are the proofreaders or editors??

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/3310090144

April 28, 2018, 08:01 PM
ZSMICHAEL
Where are the proofreaders or editors??
"Rugmakers push back against lawmakers' calls to tax opioids"

That is the headline on the article on the opoid epidemic. I was thinking rugmakers had some agenda I did not know about. Laziness abounds. From THE MORNING CALL whatever paper that is.
April 28, 2018, 11:38 PM
Sig Vicious
Knit wits.

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.
April 28, 2018, 11:43 PM
Jager
I'm appoloed.
April 29, 2018, 05:53 AM
egregore
I guess it was supposed to read " drugmakers." Now, should "drugmakers" be one word or two? I say two.
April 29, 2018, 04:15 PM
Scooter123
Dint you know, Rugmakers eave opoids into their carpets so their customers can get high by sniffing the rugs. It's all a plot to impose more taxes on Rug Sniffing Muslims and I'm all for it.

I've stopped counting.
April 29, 2018, 07:05 PM
mr kablammo
Why the complaining? Don't you have anything better to do? What are you, some kind of looser?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
May 05, 2018, 10:31 PM
NK402
It's not a recent phenomenon. For years, I kept an article in my desk drawer from the Washington Post, about a police standoff.
According to the article, the police were pinned down for several hours, while the homeowner, armed with a shotgun peppered them with "birdshit".
May 06, 2018, 11:11 AM
ZSMICHAEL
quote:
It's not a recent phenomenon. For years, I kept an article in my desk drawer from the Washington Post, about a police standoff.
According to the article, the police were pinned down for several hours, while the homeowner, armed with a shotgun peppered them with "birdshit".

I think that was probably the work of a Prankster. IMHO