SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    People who abandon their pets FINAL UPDATE GOOD NEWS!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People who abandon their pets FINAL UPDATE GOOD NEWS!!! Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Thank you for helping that poor dog.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good on ya Roger!

We recently picked up a young dog from Rescue Rovers. She was a stray on an Indian rez in New Mexico. They euthanize over 90% of strays there, so she got lucky. So did we!

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8756 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chris. You still keeping track of everything at your "new" employer?

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course!

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8756 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by irreverent:
Great news in the adopted pup! I know this is a slight thread drift, but ragman, what happened to d
itch dog?

She is now named Casper and I have her eating twice a day. She has mange and a few other issues but we are treating her and she is responding well. It will be a long road for her but we will get there.
Thanks for asking.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1484 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BoatsNbullets:
I saw a guy pull into the median grass strip on I95 in Philly and got out with his dog tossed him a ball then took off leaving the dog. I made a uturn but got stuck on the median. I was getting out to try and save the dog when it got slammed by a car. If I would have caught that ahole I’m not sure how bad i would have been beaten him.

Someone oughta throw that ahole a .....bullet. I can never understand how some people live without any sense of logic. Shelters are everywhere . The least he could have done was left the dog at the shelter.

I was never a dog guy. Until my house almost got burglarized. Adopted Max when he was 8 weeks old. A year later Sam came along also 8 weeks old.

As long as I have a home, they have a home. If for some unforeseen circumstance that I will end up in the street, they will be in the street with me to the end.The loyalty they've shown me, no man or woman has come even close.

Posts: 656 | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Years ago I observed a stray 6 month male brindle rottweiler/Pitt bull loitering the fleet parking lot at work.
At the time I lived by myself and decided to take him home by the end of the week. Ultimately, he was the best thing to happen to me.
Named him "Sig" because of his "to hell and back loyalty"!

HK firearms Collector

Posts: 513 | Location: The Golden State | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post