SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Silliest Amazon customer service decision I’ve had.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Silliest Amazon customer service decision I’ve had. Login/Join 
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:

Prime day is a scam. I was a member since 1999 as well. No more.

Perhaps it is on some things, but not on anything I've ever ordered.

Things I order on Prime day are things I buy from time to time or have been looking at for a couple of weeks prior to Prime day.

They always go down for Prime day and go back up after prime day is over. Mrs. Flash said I saved around $50.00 this last time and yes, she keeps track of prices.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Kewl story brah …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
...I chatted with Amazon and requested the $50 credit...

Was this over the phone or an email chat? I could not find a phone number on their site.

I ordered a Timex running watch from them, it came fast but with a dead battery. Return was easy, the replacement watch came fast. Also with a dead battery. Now I'm waiting for the credit to show on our MasterCard.

Over online chat. I can't ever get a phone number that works. But the chat feature is usually great.

Regarding Prime Day, I guess it depends. The watch was $329 when I first ordered it. Prime day it was $279. So that's a $50 savings. After Prime Day it was $369, it's highest yet. So I can't say it's a scam for me. But I'm sure it depends on the product and availability.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12429 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post