SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    So what if they don't have orange Hi-C?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So what if they don't have orange Hi-C? Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted
Do you really need to cuss out a cashier and a manager? You walked by the drink dispenser on the way to purchase food...

If you have such a perfect life that this is a crisis, and the entitlement to think you can shit on someone over it, you're the problem.

Our society is so decadent and luxurious, the level of assholery has reached stratospheric levels.

Fuck you, lady.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Man, talk about first world problems.

Imagine that person is a disaster scenario.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I've seen people get upset about a store not having a certain product. But never saw any cuss the employees out (yet).

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by molachi:

I've seen people get upset about a store not having a certain product. But never saw any cuss the employees out (yet).
Yup, I have been known to walk out without a purchase, but I never used any words stronger than "Why do I bother?" (to come in here)

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Too bad this lady didn't say, slap the cashier, so that we would get a live replay of that guy finding an iron pipe behind the counter and issuing a beatdown.

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
And then there's this

https://youtu.be/yib5hyEY5No

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Has that drink, let alone that flavor, ever been in any fast food restaurant drink dispensers? I don't recall it. I've seen Hawaiian and Minute Maid fruit punch.

The important thing is that the poor cashier, and manager if the place is a chain, have to stand there and take that shit. I don't do well in such situations. There is a limit to my patience. Even in a legitimate situation where I made a mistake (it happens), there are still limits. Depending on my mood and the circumstances, I might, say, offer them a Snickers, or "If you don't shut up I'll kick 100% of your ass!" (Movie reference there.)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
They didn't have Orange Hi-C.

He was Crushed.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
They didn't have Orange Hi-C. He was Crushed.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I'm just glad they didn't say bananas.

Posts: 10940 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda!

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Because the cashier is also the buyer for the store?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Must have been one of my docs. He has our Exec Secr. on a perpetual search for Diet Sunkist, apparently not easily found in Jackson.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Has that drink, let alone that flavor, ever been in any fast food restaurant drink dispensers?

Yeah I've seen it, at regular old drink dispensers in the past, but it's definitely in the new fangled 5 million combination machines they have.

Arc.

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Body of a man, mind of a child.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post