SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Worst dining experience humanly possible!!! Lulu’s in Myrtle Beach
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Worst dining experience humanly possible!!! Lulu’s in Myrtle Beach Login/Join 
Picture of K0ZZZ
posted Hide Post
Is there still a Duff's in Myrtle Beach?

... Chad

http://shotworkspro.com - Much better than scrap paper! Use 'Take5' to get 5 bucks off.

Posts: 770 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a nightmare experience, but at least you managed to remain civil.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I don't need to read the story of the issue, your first mistake was in the title: "Myrtle Beach".

I refuse to claim that place as part of South Carolina.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I have a "worst dining experience" I share every now and then. Yours was way worse.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't need to read the story of the issue, your first mistake was in the title: "Myrtle Beach

Agreed. Myrtle Beach is a hell on earth with every cliche in the book present and accounted for.

Screaming kids named Brayden/Hayden/Jaden/Cayden everywhere? Check

Minivans and fat suburbanites from Ohio? Check

Gangsters and hillbillies? Check

Shitty food that is fried 6 ways to Sunday? Check

Houses with dumb names like "The Breakers" , or "White Caps"? Check

Houses decorated with stupid signs like "Love, Laugh, Live" and "Eat", or "Bella Cucina"? Check

I'd rather get a colonoscopy performed by Rosie O'Donnel than go there.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
a colonoscopy performed by Rosie O'Donnel
Eek

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post