SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Dish TV, a rant.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dish TV, a rant. Login/Join 
posted
No, I do not want a Dish TV hook up, so stop sending me a sign up notice each week and offering me a $400-500 debit card if I join.

I tried calling Dish to complain, but got nowhere with the offshore CS.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
After 20+ years cut them off last Dec/Jan. They finally caved and turned into everyone else.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
No, I do not want a Dish TV hook up, so stop sending me a sign up notice each week and offering me a $400-500 debit card if I join.

I tried calling Dish to complain, but got nowhere with the offshore CS.

They don't give a shit their marketing department makes money by flooding their existing customers with offers.

I have Spectrum internet and get at least 1 - 2 envelopes a month with tv offers. They don't even make it to my house, they are dropped right into my recycle bin on my way inside from the mailbox.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post