SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Inconsiderate use of the Cell Phone
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inconsiderate use of the Cell Phone Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Prefontaine nailed it, the phones are a great invention. It is the behavior of the asses using them that is the problem.

Posts: 937 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
I am with Pre on this one.
It's why I live in the country and don't go into Dallas. Have groceries delivered.

Sick of the narcissists.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
When I see someone driving like a drunk driver, actually being a drunk driver is the 3rd most likely scenario after:
  • Self-absorbed morons texting
  • Florida license plate. When did so many Floridians move here and why the hell can't they drive?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of kent j
    posted Hide Post
    My biggest complaint is when they get a call they stop everything and become oblivious to the world around them, like me behind you at a red light or in a store when you block the aisle.

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them
    It's only racist to those who want it to be.
    It's a magazine, clips are for potato chips and hair

Posts: 294 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of abnmacv
    posted Hide Post
    Why do women shout into cell phones?

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Low Profile Member
    posted Hide Post
    if someone else listening to your cell phone conversation you are fucking inconsiderate

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Fusternc
    posted Hide Post
    I hate after a hectic or stressful morning at work when I go to enjoy some food in the cafeteria and someone thinks they need to be video chatting at full volume WITHOUT a headphone at the table next to me. Put on a D@%& headphone will ya!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post