SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    perfectly good Cousin Vinny quote withering
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

perfectly good Cousin Vinny quote withering Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
'Cause Chevy didn't make a 327 in '55. The 327 didn't come out till '62, and it wasn't offered in the Bel Air with a four-barrel carb till '64. However, in 1964, the correct ignition timing would be four degrees before top-dead-center.

Posts: 516 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Vinny: Your Honor, may I have permission to treat Ms. Vito as a hostile witness?

Mona Lisa: You think I'm hostile now, wait 'til you see me tonight.

Judge Haller: Do you two know each other?

Vinny: Yeah, she's my fiancée.

Judge Haller: Well, that would certainly explain the hostility.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dead on , balls accurate .

Posts: 4056 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm not about to revamp the entire judicial process just because you find yourself in the unique position of defending clients who say they didn't do it.

Posts: 4056 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually showed clips, including the grits, cross examination clip, in a recent class where we were discussing court testimony. I love this movie.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How can you be so sure?

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
Dead on , balls accurate .

It's an industry term

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6727 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dkjbama
posted Hide Post
You're in Ala-fucking-bama.

Posts: 775 | Location: NW Alabama | Registered: January 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post